Sunday, July 13, 2014

Liberty Burger Allen

One of my favorite DFW burger joints, Liberty Burger, recently opened up a location in Allen.  They put up the signage on the restaurant back in May, but it didn't actually open until a couple of weeks ago.  Once I heard that it was officially open for business, the wife and I loaded up the kids and paid a visit to the new location.
Dining area 
I was craving The Nooner, which is my favorite burger at Liberty Burger.  The Nooner comes topped with American Cheese, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Ham, Hashbrowns, a Fried Egg, and Ketchup.  I had the burger cooked medium and it was cooked perfectly.  The cornucopia of breakfast ingredients on this burger make it the perfect burger for brunch-time.  I also ordered the steakhouse-style onion rings to go with my burger.  Having been to other locations of Liberty Burger, I knew that I preferred them to fries.  The rings are huge and have a crispy batter that is seasoned well.
The Nooner
Big O Rings
My wife also loves the burgers here, but she is on a diet and ordered the Crunchy Salad.  She was quite impressed with her meal which consisted of Spring greens, Feta cheese, cranberries, maple almonds, walnuts, green apples, croutons, and poppy seed dressing.  Both kids ordered from the kid's menu and ate heartily.  One had the grilled cheese with fruit and the other had the chicken tenders with fries. 
Crunchy Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
Kids Chicken Tenders
I am very pleased that there is now a location of this restaurant in Allen.  It is only a five minute drive from my house, so I foresee many future visits to this place.  I eat a lot of burgers in the DFW area and Liberty Burger makes some of the best around.  This place certainly ranks in my top five DFW burger joints and now Collin County residents can experience the greatness of Liberty Burger without having to drive to Dallas.


Liberty Burger-Allen, TX
http://givemelibertyburger.com
Livin the Good Life Rating=4
Liberty Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment