Monday, August 12, 2013

Buffalo Bluez

Buffalo Bluez is restaurant that opened up in Plano earlier this year.  Executive Chef Sean Cahill's newest joint specializes in burgers, but also serves chicken sandwiches, chicken fried steak, wraps, wings, and a few other items.  This burger joint occupies a building that  previously housed a Jack In The Box.  When I journeyed here last weekend, I was under the misconception that a place with buffalo in it's name served buffalo burgers.  I asked the waitress if the burgers were buffalo, but she said that they were in fact beef.  Either way, I have been hearing good things about this place and couldn't wait to try the burgers.
Inside seating area 
I ordered the Buffalo in the Hen House Burger, which was a burger patty topped with melted cheese, bacon, and a fried egg.  The burger comes with fries, but I also ordered a side of onion rings.  The burger looked great and tasted even better.  It had a nice flavor to it and was very juicy.  The flavors of the egg, bacon, and cheese blended together nicely with the burger patty and bun.  The fries were house made and were very impressive.  They were some of the best fries I have had in quite some time.  The onion rings were very tasty as well.  The batter had a good crunch and the rings very evenly cooked.
Buffalo in the Hen House with house made fries
Onion Ringz
Buffalo Bluez certainly did not disappoint on this visit.  Since this place is only a short drive from my home and from work, I can definitely see myself going back here.  Even though you order at the counter, they do have waitresses that bring your food and get you refills.  The wait staff was very friendly and the service was very good.  The burgers, fries, and onion rings were all really good, but next time I will have to try one of the chicken sandwiches and a milkshake!  Buffalo Bluez is without a doubt one of the better burger joints I have tried in Collin County.

Buffalo Bluez
http://buffalobluez.com
Livin The Good Life Rating = 3
Buffalo Bluez on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment