Sunday, September 22, 2013

SoulFire PIzza

SoulFire Pizza opened about three months ago in Frisco, Texas.  I was looking for a place to grab a quick bite to eat one night and stumbled upon it.  I was actually on my way to another restaurant, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to try a new pizza joint.

You enter the restaurant and get in line to go through a three step process to order your pizza.  They only make personal pizzas, so everyone in your group or family can get their own pizza.  You first tell them what kind of crust you want, then choose your sauce, and finally add your toppings.  SoulFire has 4 crusts available and many different sauces and toppings.  I chose to get the thick crust with marinara, cheese, Canadian Bacon, and beef.  I also had them add some fresh basil to the pizza.  Once I was finished with the toppings selection, they put it in the oven and I paid.
Pizza Assembly Line
They brought my pizza out after only five minutes and it looked really good.  These pizzas are personal pizzas in the 10-12 inch range.  I liked the beef, but the Canadian bacon was top notch.  The sauce had a very nice flavor to it as well.  The "thick" crust was not deep dish, but it was thicker than your average pizza.
Finished Product
I wouldn't consider this "gourmet" pizza, but it is very good for the price of $6.89.  For your money, you will be hard pressed to find a better pizza.  If you are a husky person like myself, you could easily eat two of them (I know I could have).  If you want a good pizza at a low cost, SoulFire Pizza gets a thumbs up from me!

SoulFire Pizza
http://www.soulfirepizza.com/
Livin the Good Life Rating= 2
Soulfire Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment